Freelance and entrepreneurs

autónomo working

Autonomo expenses guide

Mon, April 03

Autonomo expenses are basic for a correct taxation, in this guide you can solve any doubt Wthat can you claim?It would be nice to think that, like a British MP, anything is recoverable on...

self-employed worked

Deferments for self-employed workers: VAT and IRPF

Wed, February 15

Measures of Royal Decree-Law 3/2016 in matters of deferred payment Royal Decree-Law 3/2016, of 2 December, eliminated the option of granting deferred payment or split payment of specific tax debts...

Júlia Basic Help

"Autonoma" in Spain

Wed, August 28

I'm registered as autonoma in Spain. Besides having clients in Spain whom I invoice with VAT added and IRPF deducted, I also invoice clients who are located in abroad. What is the correct way to...

online tax advisor

What is the tax amount that must be added to invoices sent to hungary?

Sat, August 24

What is the tax amount that must be added to invoices sent to hungary? Hungary is an EU country. To be identified in an EU country, the Spanish taxpayer made an intra-free invoice. Therefore VAT....

online tax advisor

I live in Spain but work for a UK based company

Sat, August 24

I am their only presence in Spain. I get paid in £sterling and currently pay tax in the UK. I do not pay national insurance. I wish to pay tax and national insurance contributions in Spain but am not...

4,00 €
EasyTax logo
Sello de PayPal oficial